Saturday, April 24, 2010

Take the Poll!

Hey Readers,

Check out the page's new look!  Then, VOTE!  This is your God given natural inalienable eternal right as a reader, but if you don't vote, you can't complain!  SO, down with apathy, the poll is to the right.

I'm still tweaking the new layout...  I want to add a photo-stream over in the sidebar, and I want to figure out how to make the background a separate color over to the sides (past the text), and once I get to Moldova, I'd like to maybe make it a bit more, Moldova-ee, but, for now, this is it!

You know, sometimes ya just need a change.  The poll is open for 17 more days.

I'm Zachariah, and I approved this message.

 

1 comment:

Martha in KS said...

Zach,
My niece Cate is also going to Moldova in June. She enjoys cooking too - maybe you'll be in the same village & can have dinner parties. She's a fabulous photog & great person.
Aunt Martha in KS